Skin Science Clinic London
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
We understand extenuating circumstances can be unavoidable, however to avoid non-attendees we have a strict booking policy:
- All new patient bookings require a £100 deposit to be paid, which is redeemable against any treatment you may decide to proceed with.
- If a patient decides not to proceed with treatment, the £100 consultation fee will not be refunded.
- After our provisional booking, the patient can pay their £100 deposit through our online payment link/bank transfer, this must be completed within 12 hours. It is only once this payment has been received that the appointment will be confirmed.
- 48 hours are required for cancellations or rescheduling, any notice less than this and we will unfortunatley be unable to refund the patient of their £100.
- If a patient has paid for a course of treatments, and reschedule an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, they have the choice of losing one treatment or paying a £100 fee.
- Any botox “top-up” appointments which are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice results in the forfeiting of this treatment, or payment of £100 to re-schedule.