Skin Science Clinic London
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
We understand extenuating circumstances can be unavoidable, however to avoid non-attendees we have a strict booking policy:
Dr Sarwar Appointments:
- The consultation fee with Dr Sarwar is £100.
This consultation includes an in-depth one to one session with Dr Sarwar delivering immense detail on all treatment options. The consultation will provide you with a full understanding of the anatomy, technique and procedure.
Together, you will decide on the best possible treatment route and discuss any important aftercare and follow up procedures.
- If a patient decides not to proceed with treatment, the £100 consultation fee will not be refunded.
- After our provisional booking, the patient can pay their £100 deposit through our online payment link/bank transfer, this must be completed within 12 hours. It is only once this payment has been received that the appointment will be confirmed.
- 48 hours are required for cancellations or rescheduling, any notice less than this and we will unfortunatley be unable to refund the patient of their £100.
- For existing patients, a missed appointment with Dr Sarwar with less than 48 hours notice will incur a £100 fee
- Any botox “top-up” appointments which are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice results in the forfeiting of this treatment, or payment of £75 to re-schedule.
Laser Hair Removal/Hydrafacial Treatments:
- If a patient has paid for a course of treatments (laser hair removal/Hydrafacial), and reschedule an appointment with less than 48 hours notice, they have the choice of losing one treatment or paying a £75 fee. There is no exception to this rule, irregardless of the reason for cancelling.
- No refunds whatsoever on courses of laser hair removal treatments which have been bought as a package.