Skin Science Clinic London
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
We understand extenuating circumstances can be unavoidable, however to avoid non-attendees we have a strict booking policy:
- The consultation fee with Dr Sarwar is £100.
This consultation includes an in-depth one to one session with Dr Sarwar delivering immense detail on all treatment options.
Together, you will decide on the best possible treatment route and discuss any important aftercare and follow up procedures.
- If a patient decides not to proceed with treatment, the £100 consultation fee will not be refunded.
- After our provisional booking, the patient can pay their £100 deposit through our online payment link/bank transfer, this must be completed within 12 hours. It is only once this payment has been received that the appointment will be confirmed.
- 48 hours are required for cancellations or rescheduling, any notice less than this and we will unfortunatley be unable to refund the patient of their £100.
- If a patient has paid for a course of treatments, and reschedule an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, they have the choice of losing one treatment or paying a £100 fee.
- Any botox “top-up” appointments which are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice results in the forfeiting of this treatment, or payment of £100 to re-schedule.