DR SARWAR SAYS
- "A common complaint from patients is the under eye area...hollowness which makes them feel or look tired. If you too feel this, we can provide fantastic results trough dermal filler injections with premium Juvederm Vycross product."
- The tear trough is the under eye area located between your upper cheek and your lower eyelid. One of the signs of aging is the loss of volume in the tear trough.
- Small volumes of dermal filler injections in the under eye area will leave your eyes looking fresher, brighter and rejuvenated, with virtually no downtime. This minimally invasive treatment delivers immediate results that can last for up to 12-18 months.
- Injecting dermal filler in the tear trough area will restore the volume under your eyes leading to a more youthful appearance by reducing the appearance of hollowness, sunken eyes, puffiness and dark circles.
- Dermal fillers in the tear trough may also improve the appearance of fine wrinkles under the eye area.
WHO IS IT FOR
- For male or female patients who have developed hollowness, dark circles or mild puffiness in the under eye area.
- For male or female patients who feel look tired due to the loss of volume in the under eye area.
- For patients with creasing and fine lines under the eye area.